Getting to the root of multi-faceted mangroves
- How do estuary systems respond after mangroves are removed?
- Aim is to restore these environments and bring people back
- Shared sense of purpose with partners and communities.
Taking to the sky to observe the sea
- Drones are boosting marine knowledge and strategies
- Footage changing perceptions on species numbers and locations
- Information translated into strategies for beach safety and conservation.
Enhancing lives and livelihoods in the Pacific
- Improved methods drive economic, environmental benefits
- Training resources show positive outcomes in Pacific communities
- Working with national fishery organisations in the region.
Aquaculture: Commercial growth for regional neighbours
- Aquaculture-based employment alternatives for the Indo-Pacific
- Ongoing development of alternatives to wild harvesting
- Projects include seaweed farming and sea urchin culture.