We have a membership option to suit everyone!
- One, three and twelve month paid in full memberships
- VIP membership options from as little as $16/week (direct debit payment option available)
- Student memberships (eligibility criteria applies) from $9.95/week
- Get your FREE Complimentary pass to try out the Gym & Pool facilities or a group fitness class
Special SCU Student-Session Passes
- Ten-pass visit passes available for both the gym and pool
- Casual visits – a casual VIP visit is $12 and includes:
- full access to the gym
- group exercise classes
- small group training
Benefits of a membership include:
- 24 hour access available
- Use of all strength and cardiovascular equipment as well as our functional room
- Participation in Group Exercise Classes including the Les Mills programs and more *
- Physical fitness evaluation and initial Program Design
- Pool use
To work out the best fitness plan for you and to become a member;
- Gym Membership
- Gym Etiquette
- Download the SCU Fitness Centre & Pool Fee List
Submit completed forms into the Fitness Centre & Pool reception or email email@example.com. Virtual Fitness Room Forms can be handed in using the 'Submit' button found at the bottom of the Form.
Our new Fitness Passport program allows you to visit 700+ gyms and pools in the region, as often as you like, using your Fitness Passport card.
If you haven’t already signed up and want to learn more about our program visit www.fitnesspassport.com.au/scu.
We are open to all Fitness Passport card holders.
VIP memberships at SCU Fitness Centre & Pool include a range of fitness equipment and resources to suit anyone.
Full access to both the gym and pool, as well as unlimited group exercise classes.
You are welcome to use the facilities as many times a week as you can to achieve your personal fitness goals.
The best value out of a membership is if you use the facilities more than twice a week.
The Gym is staffed by qualified floor staff who are available to assist with your program.
All memberships include a starter program with a trainer.
All staff on the Pool deck are Life Guard trained and qualified.