- Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry, University of Toulon, France
- Internship in Biogeochemistry, Geoscience Lab, Australia
- Master of Science in Biochemistry and oceanography, University of Bordeaux, France
- Master of Science in Marine Biology, University of Oran, Algeria
- Diving certificate – 1st level, Oran, Algeria
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology, University of Oran, Algeria
- Scientific Baccalaureate in Mathematics, V. Augagneur High School, Pointe Noire, Congo
Research interests / background:
Exhaussee has done studies in:
"Influence of the marine coccolithophore Emiliania huxleyi on iron redox chemistry" using chemiluminescence method with luminol as a catalyzer, Cell counting in a flowcytometer.
"Status of silicon in soils cultivated with cereals" using Spectrophotometry, Fluorescence, HPL Chromatography, potentiometry, complexation via batch method.
"Manipulation of iron bioavailability by marine cyanobacterium Trichodesmium erythraeum IMS 101" by determining the chemical speciation and transformation kinetics of Fe in order to understand and predict the chemical mechanisms by which the cyanobacterium Trichodesmium erythraeum modifies the bioavailability of iron in marine systems.
"Studying the growth and physiologic indices of the sea cucumber Holoturia tubulosa" by Diving for samples of sea cucumber each month; taking measurements of size and weight of specimens; calculation of growth and physiologic indexes.
XAS analysis on biosolids for phosphorus speciation using Taiwan synchrotron from 28 to 30 of March 2019.