Southern Cross Plant Science is a leader in underpinning the cultivation and utilisation of plants. We harvest knowledge of how genetic and environmental factors contribute to end-use properties of crops and other added-value natural products.
- Andrew Croaker, Graham J. King, John H. Pyne, Shailendra Anoopkumar-Dukiec, and Lei Liu (2018) Assessing the risk of epidemic dropsy from black salve use, Journal of Applied Toxicology doi.org/10.1002/jat.3619
- Gover J, Kendall T, Baten A, Burgess D, Freeling M, King GJ, Mosher R (2018) Maternal components of RNA-directed DNA methylation are required for seed development in Brassica rapa. The Plant Journal (in press)
- Rahman, M., Khatun, A., Liu, L., Barkla, B. (2018) Brassicaceae Mustards: Traditional and Agronomic Uses in Australia and New Zealand. Molecules 23 (1) 231; doi:10.3390/molecules23010231(Impact factor 2.861).
- Barkla, BJ (2018) Free Flow Zonal Electrophoresis for Fractionation of Plant Membrane Compartments Prior to Proteomic Analysis. Chapter in
- Butler JB, Freeman JS, Potts BM, Vaillancourt RE, Grattapaglia D, Silva OB, Simmons BA, Healey AL, Schmutz J, Barry KW, Lee DJ, Henry RJ, King GJ, Baten A, Shepherd M (2018) Annotation of the Corymbia terpene synthase gene family shows broad conservation but dynamic evolution of physical clusters relative to Eucalyptus. Heredity. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41437-018-0058-1