Southern Cross Plant Science
Southern Cross Plant Science is a leader in research underpinning the cultivation and utilisation of plants. We harvest knowledge of how genetic and environmental factors contribute to end-use properties of crops and other added-value natural products.
- Borpatragohain P, Rose TJ, Liu L, Barkla BJ, Raymond CA, King GJ (2019) Remobilisation and fate of sulphur in mustard. Annals of Botany, mcz101, https://doi.org/10.1093/aob/mcz101
- Rose TJ, Kearney LJ (2019) Biomass Production and Potential Fixed Nitrogen Inputs from Leguminous Cover Crops in Subtropical Avocado Plantations. Agronomy 2019, 9, 70; doi:10.3390/agronomy9020070
- Borpatragohain P, Rose TJ, Liu L, Raymond C, Barkla BJ, King GJ (2019) Seed glucosinolate yield is maximized by higher rates of sulfur nutrition than required for seed yield in condiment mustard (Brassica juncea L.). PLoSONE, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0213429
- Halimi RA, Barkla B, Mayes S, King GJ (2019) The potential of the underutilised pulse bambara groundnut (Vigna subterranea (L.) Verdc.) for nutritional food security. J Food Composition & Analysis. 77:47-59
- Welling MT, Liu L, Hazekamp A, Dowell A, King GJ (2019) Developing robust standardised analytical procedures for cannabinoid quantification: laying the foundations for an emerging Cannabis-based pharmaceutical industry. Medicinal Cannabis and Cannabinoids Journal. Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids. DOI: 10.1159/000496868
- O’Connor K, Killian A, Hayes B, Hardner C, Nock CJ, Baten A, Alam M, and Topp BL (2019) Population structure, genetic diversity and linkage disequilibrium in a macadamia breeding population using SNP and silicoDArT markers. Tree Genetics and Genomes 15:24. DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/s11295-019-1331-z