Southern Cross Plant Science is a leader in research underpinning the cultivation and utilisation of plants. We harvest knowledge of how genetic and environmental factors contribute to end-use properties of crops and other added-value natural products.
- Borpatragohain P, Rose TJ, Liu L, Raymond C, Barkla BJ, King GJ (2019) Seed glucosinolate yield is maximized by higher rates of sulfur nutrition than required for seed yield in condiment mustard (Brassica juncea L.). PLoSONE, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0213429
- Halimi RA, Barkla B, Mayes S, King GJ (2019) The potential of the underutilised pulse bambara groundnut (Vigna subterranea (L.) Verdc.) for nutritional food security. J Food Composition & Analysis. 77:47-59
- Welling MT, Liu L, Hazekamp A, Dowell A, King GJ (2019) Developing robust standardised analytical procedures for cannabinoid quantification: laying the foundations for an emerging Cannabis-based pharmaceutical industry. Medicinal Cannabis and Cannabinoids Journal. Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids. DOI: 10.1159/000496868
- O’Connor K, Killian A, Hayes B, Hardner C, Nock CJ, Baten A, Alam M, and Topp BL (2019) Population structure, genetic diversity and linkage disequilibrium in a macadamia breeding population using SNP and silicoDArT markers. Tree Genetics and Genomes 15:24. DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/s11295-019-1331-z
- Welling MT, Liu L, Raymond CA, Ansari A, King GJ (2018) Developmental Plasticity of the Major Alkyl Cannabinoid Chemotypes in a Diverse Cannabis Genetic Resource Collection, Frontiers in Plant Science. DOI https://doi.org/10.3389/fpls.2018.01510