Provided you have a Southern Cross University tax invoice, payment can be made via BPay. Contact your Australian bank or financial institution to make a payment from your cheque, savings, debit, credit card or transaction account.
Mastercard, Visa and Amex cards are accepted when paying by phone.
An invoice number must be quoted when making a payment.
T: 1300 300 774: available 24 hours seven days a week.
The following payment types are accepted by phone:
- Student enrolment fees;
- Student loan repayments;
- Field trips;
- Library replacement fines;
Invoices with the POSTbillpay symbol can be paid via Australia Post:
- Postbillpay Online anytime. A barcoded invoice is required and payments by Mastercard, Visa and Paypal are accepted.
- By phone - call 131816 anytime. A barcoded invoice is required and payments by Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
- In person at any Australia Post retail outlet during business hours. A barcoded invoice is required and payment by cash, eftpos, cheque, Mastercard and Visa are accepted.Payments by cash, cheque, money order, eftpos, Mastercard or Visa are accepted at the following University cashier locations:
- Lismore campus: Summerland Credit Union Ltd, Goodman Plaza.
- Coffs Harbour campus: University Administration M Block.
- Gold Coast campus: The Co-Op, Southern Cross Drive, Bilinga.
Cashiering hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Post payments by cheque or money order to:
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
LISMORE NSW 2480
If you are on sanctions and require your sanction to be lifted, please email email@example.com with your student number and advise that you have made your payment.
For assistance and further information contact Revenue Services