Compulsory training for new supervisors
Welcome to those of you who are new to Southern Cross University.
For those who have been promoted and now supervise staff, welcome to your new role. A range of professional learning opportunities are available to support you in your important role in supervising staff.
Your role as an effective supervisor is critical in ensuring that the people you supervise and lead perform to the best of their ability.
An introductory compulsory suite of programs for new supervisors is available. It is a compulsory requirement that all supervisors complete the following initial programs:
- EO Online (a pre-requisite for Staff Selection and Interview Skills);
- Respectful Workplace - register using MyHR;
- Staff Selection and Interview Skills - register using MyHR;
- The People Managers Workshop - register using MyHR;
- Responding to Disclosures of Sexual Violence; and
- Cultural Competency