Induction forms, documents and tools
If onboarding has been completed via the Acendre (non-casual employees) or MyHR (casual employees) online systems the following forms and information will be submitted to HR Services as part of the online onboarding process:
- Personal details
- Work rights
- Banking details
- Equal Employment Opportunity information
- Emergency contact information
- Tax file declaration information
- Working with Children clearance - if stated as required
- Vaccination status - if stated as required
- Superannuation details
- University Motor vehicle authority - if applicable for role
- Relocation Assistance Agreement - if applicable
- Prior services with other Universities - if applicable
- Corporate Induction Certificate
Section 1 - Forms and documents (If not completing Online Onboarding)
- Employee details
For new employees please nominate your superannuation fund using the links below.
Otherwise access via this PDF version Superannuation choice form, complete and save a copy of your form.
Please ensure you keep a copy of your nomination Form and provide as part of your onboarding documentation.
Please provide the following original documents to confirm your:
- Date of Birth
- Passport, Australian Birth Certificate, Australian Citizenship Certificate or Australian or New Zealand passport.
- Right to work in Australia (must be provided unless you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen)
- Valid working visa or certificate of evidence of resident status.
- Academic qualifications
- Academic transcripts, testamurs or certificates. If your name now differs from that recorded on any original documents you provide, you need to supply documentary proof of your change of name (such as a marriage certificate or Change of Name certificate issued by the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages).
Section 2 - Additional forms and information to be completed on first day (All onboarding)
- Work Unit WHS checklist – To be sent to HR Services
- Emergency Evacuation Training (Compulsory for all Gold Coast campus staff) - If not already completed as part of Corporate Induction to be sent to HR Services
- Key and Building Access Form
- Key and Building Access Form - Coffs Harbour Campus
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a staff photo ID. You need an ID card to:
- Borrow from the library
- Gain approved after-hours access to University buildings
- Print/scan and copy using the University system
- Complete your contact details for the online staff directory. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the following details in the Staff Directory:
- Your contact phone number
- Your office location
- Your comments section
- Your photo
- Academic employees are automatically given access to the Southern Cross Researcher Profiles, please email email@example.com for information on creating and populating your Researcher Profile.
- Induction feedback form Documents and information