Leadership Capability Framework
The SCU Leadership Capability Framework (LCF) supports a common culture of leadership across the University. It aims to clarify the desired capabilities our leaders should focus on in order to lead their people effectively - and in doing so, achieve SCU goals.
Our key capabilities are identified in four clusters:
- Leading by knowing self and understanding others (the central cluster);
- People: Leading and developing people and teams to achieve results;
- Strategy & Culture: Leading vision, change and innovation; and
- Task & Process: Leading and managing SCU's operations.
- Leadership Capability Framework;
- Leadership Capability Framework Guide describing in detail:
- What the Framework is;
- Examples of what the leadership capability clusters, specific capabilities and their behavioural descriptors are and how they are demonstrated.
- Leaders Guide - Our LCF in action
- Leadership capability framework - self assessment tool
- Leadership Development Model
T: +61 2 6620 3768