Leadership Capability Framework
The Southern Cross University Leadership development model an Leadership capability framework (LCF) supports a common culture of leadership across the University. It aims to clarify the desired capabilities our leaders should focus on in order to lead their people effectively - and in doing so, achieve SCU goals.
Our key capabilities are identified in four clusters:
- Leading by knowing self and understanding others (the central cluster);
- People: Leading and developing people and teams to achieve results;
- Strategy & Culture: Leading vision, change and innovation; and
- Task & Process: Leading and managing SCU's operations.
- Leadership capability framework;
- Leadership capability framework guide describing in detail:
- What the Framework is;
- Examples of what the leadership capability clusters, specific capabilities and their behavioural descriptors are and how they are demonstrated.
- Leaders guide - our LCF in action
- Leadership capability framework - self assessment tool
- Leadership development model
T: +61 2 6620 3667