Popular Downloads (Staff Only)
This page is a resource to download the most frequently accessed guidelines, forms and templates. To view all available downloads, visit Documents Downloads (staff login required).
- Editorial style guide (basic) (login required)
- Email signature template (login required)
- School logo blocks (login required)
- Powerpoint presentation template (login required)
- General use letterhead (login required)
- Schools letterheads (login required)
- Research letterheads (login required)
- Executive letterheads (login required)
- International letterhead (login required)
- Services and Offices letterheads (login required)
This basic style guide (above) provides a reference for Southern Cross University staff in the preparation and production of University publications. It is a writing guide with terminologies used by the university. It aims to maintain consistency in language for non-academic communications.
## Please note: A more complete and comprehensive Design Style Guide will be available soon. This will have details on the following;
- Logo overview, usage, variations, placement and clear space
- Colours, primary, secondary, backgrounds, colour pairings, Mono colours, gradients
- Typography, primary typeface, alternative typefaces
- Graphic expression with examples.
For any additional requirements regarding publications contact email@example.com
For website relevant enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org