Popular Downloads (Staff Only)
This page is a resource to download the most frequently accessed guidelines, forms and templates. To view all available downloads, visit the Documents Downloads (Staff Only) page.
- Editorial style guide (basic) (login required)
- Email signature template (login required)
- School logo blocks (login required)
- Powerpoint presentation template (login required)
- General use letterhead (login required)
- Schools letterheads (login required)
- Research letterheads (login required)
- Executive letterheads (login required)
- International letterhead (login required)
- Services and Offices letterheads (login required)
This basic style guide (above) provides a reference for Southern Cross University staff in the preparation and production of University publications. It is a writing guide with terminologies used by the university. It aims to maintain consistency in language for non-academic communications.
## Please note: The Design Style Guide will be available soon. This will have comprehensive details on the following;
- Logo overview, usage, variations, placement and clear space
- Colours, primary, secondary, backgrounds, colour pairings, Mono colours, gradients
- Typography, primary typeface, alternative typefaces
- Graphic expression with examples.
This template contains multiple slides with various layout options (updated 27 July 2017).
Staff login for the new PowerPoint templates .potx or .pptx formats.
Email signature template
Staff login for the new email signature template.
Staff login for the new Microsoft Word templates .dotx or .docx formats.
Documents downloads (staff only) for all staff downloads including for schools, offices and research centres.