Popular Downloads (Staff Only)
This page is a resource to download the most frequently accessed guidelines, forms and templates. To view all available downloads, visit Documents Downloads (staff login required).
- Editorial style guide (basic) (login required)
- Email signature template (login required)
- School logo blocks (login required)
- Powerpoint presentation template (login required)
- General use letterhead (login required)
- Schools letterheads (login required)
- Research letterheads (login required)
- Executive letterheads (login required)
- International letterhead (login required)
- Services and Offices letterheads (login required)
This basic style guide (above) provides a reference for Southern Cross University staff in the preparation and production of University publications. It is a writing guide with terminologies used by the university. It aims to maintain consistency in language for non-academic communications.
- Southern Cross University Brand Style Guide 2019 (Logo usage, brand guidelines, merchandise, third-party usage, digital and print application) 7.3MB
For any additional requirements regarding publications contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For website relevant enquiries contact email@example.com.
Access Website self-help training guide.