Marine Transit Insurance

The Marine Transit Insurance covers loss or damage to University property in international transit (i.e. between Australia and another country or between two overseas countries).

If you are sending University property overseas, arranging delivery from another country or require any further information about SCU's coverage in this area, please email insurance@scu.edu.au or telephone (02) 6620 3320.