Property (Industrial Special Risk) Insurance

This cover is similar to a combined home building and contents policy. It covers material loss of University assets including buildings, plant, machinery, library and art collections, leased equipment and research specimens. Property protection also extends to claims for loss of revenue and increased cost of working.

Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions, this policy provides protection against fire, accidental damage, earthquake, flood, burglary or theft, and loss of property in transit within Australia or within another country.

The Property cover is comprehensive, however, appropriate risk management strategies should be implemented to minimise the risk of any damage to University property.

For further information regarding the property protection please email insurance@scu.edu.au or telephone (02) 6620 3320.