Digital Resources 2020-2021 Schedules
|Teaching period||Treatment level advice provided by the School to Digital Resources (DR) by:||
Content submissions * to Digital Resources (DR) by:
|Teaching period start date|
|2020||Session 3/Study Period 6||1 July 2020||24 August 2020||2 November 2020|
|2021||Study Period 1||7 September 2020||26 October 2020||4 January 2021|
|Session 1/Study Period 2||12 October 2020||7 December 2020||1 March 2021|
|Study Period 3||7 December 2020||15 February 2021||26 April 2021|
|Session 2/Study Period 4||15 February 2021||26 April 2021||5 July 2021|
|Study Period 5||12 April 2021||21 June 2021||30 August 2021|
|Session 3/Study Period 6||14 June 2021||23 August 2021||1 November 2021|
|2022||Study Period 1||To be advised||To be advised||To be advised|
*For units with new enhanced Blackboard, audio and/or video requirements, consultation with Digital Resources (DR) and The Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL) is advised eight weeks prior to the submission date.
Treatment level descriptions
|New||Learning resources not previously processed by Digital Resources (DR).Consultation with DR is recommended at least eight weeks prior to the submission of content. Unit Assessor (UA) to complete a Teaching Resources Submission form via the website.|
|Rewrite/Revision||Rework of existing DR-processed learning resources. DR provides Word files for updating via the DR website. Unit Assessor (UA) to complete a Teaching Resources Submission form via the website.|
|Reprint||No change to existing DR-processed learning resources. Unit Assessor (UA) to complete a Teaching Resources Submission form via the website to initiate upload of study materials to Blackboard.|
Jobs will only be accepted if a reasonable production time (usually a minimum of 20 working days, preferably 8 weeks for large or complex documents) has been factored in.
For general enquiries about our services, please feel free to contact us.
phone: 02 6620 3175
- Courseware production always takes priority, the acceptance of non-teaching materials is dependent on Digital Resources staff availability.
- In peak unit production periods, non-teaching resource jobs will only be accepted with prior approval of the Digital Resources Team Leader.
- Please do not contact individual Digital Resources staff members as they are not authorised to accept non-unit resource jobs.
- Consider time for printing, hosting and all other factors in your deadline.
- Digital Resources reserves the right to reject any non-unit resource production.