How to apply
Applying for STAR is easy! It should only take you about three minutes.
- Create an application nominating your degree and campus of choice.
- Your application will be saved and you can change your course and location preference all the way up until the closing date.
- Your school will then assess your application and make their recommendation according to Southern Cross University’s guidelines.
- If you need assistance with the process, you can book an appointment with one of our student advisers who can answer any questions you have.
Call 1800 626 481
- Once offers are released, we’ll be in touch and let you know what the next step is.