Thank you for choosing to study at Southern Cross University
This survey is now closed. Thankyou to all students who entered and Good Luck!
If you’ve just joined us, we’re keen to hear how you heard about us and why you chose Southern Cross University.
For your chance to win one of 5 x $100 eGift Cards, complete our short 5-minute multiple choice survey.
Survey opens Tuesday 29 March and closes midnight 8 April 2022.
Just a reminder this survey is for new commencing students only – so if you’ve just started studying at Southern Cross University in Session 1 (March), Summer Term (January) or Term 1 (March), we’d love to hear from you.
By participating in this survey you agree to our terms and conditions.
Win a $100 eGift Card (Marketing Survey)
By entering the ‘Win a $100 eGift Card’ (Competition), you (the Entrant) agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting an entry into the Competition, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Southern Cross University Southern Cross University, (ABN 41 995 651 524; CRICOS Provider: 01241G) a body corporate incorporated under the Southern Cross University Act 1993 (NSW), of Military Road, East Lismore, NSW 2480, Australia P: 1800 005 687 (the “University”).
- The Promotion commences on Tuesday 29 March at 9 am and will continue until Friday 08 April at midnight (AEDT) (the “Competition Period”).
- Entry is open to Southern Cross University students that commenced studies in Session 1 (March), Summer Term (January) or Term 1 (March).
- Employees and their immediate families of the University are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
- The University reserves the right to verify entries and may disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete all fields of the survey during the Competition Period and enter via www.scu.edu.au/student-survey
- Eligible Entrants may enter the Competition only once.
You agree and acknowledge
By entering into the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that:
- The University may use your entry and your personal information, including first name, surname, phone, email, postcode, and survey responses (whether or not you win a prize) to determine the types of marketing messages potential future students have been exposed to during their decision-making process.
- The University will keep your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Management Plan.
- The University accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Competition Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The University is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
Winning the prize
- There will be 5 prizes of $100 eGift Cards each.
- The winning entry will be selected at random on Monday 11 April at 2pm.
- The winning entry will be notified by the University via email by 5pm Friday 15 April 2022. The winner will have their details published on Monday 18 April 2022 on scu.edu.au.
- The winners will be sent the eGift card via email ot their nominated email address.
- If the prize is unclaimed a prize draw will be conducted on 9 May by 5pm at the same place as the original draw. The winner will be contacted by phone within two business days and will have their name published on scu.edu.au.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of the University will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.