Looking to grow your big ideas, solve problems and open up global career opportunities?
With specialisations and majors across several areas – including entrepreneurship and innovation, aviation management, business analytics, accounting and financial services – our graduates are ready for business.
That is why they are in such high demand, with 93% employed shortly after graduation (Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2020).
We are also rated in the top 6% of universities worldwide in Business and Economics, according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021.
Why choose Business with Southern Cross?
Clear pathway from Diploma of Business into Bachelor of Business and Enterprise
5-star ratings for business and management
We’re rated 5-stars for full-time employment, overall experience, skills development, student support and teaching quality (GUG 2023)
Top 8% of universities worldwide
Top 8% of universities worldwide in Business and Economics (THE World University Rankings 2023)
- Diploma of Business
- Bachelor of Business (International students)
- Bachelor of Business and Enterprise
- Bachelor of Business and Enterprise, Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration (International students)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Indigenous Knowledge
- Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Business and Enterprise
- Design your degree
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Business (8mths PT)
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business Law
- Graduate Certificate of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Graduate Diploma in Business (16mths PT)
- Graduate Diploma in Business
- Graduate Diploma of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - (MBA) online
- Master of Business Law
- Master of Laws (Business Law)
- Master of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
- Master of Engineering Management, Master of Business Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Project Management
Higher Degrees Research
Southern Cross Model is a better way to learn
For almost a century the sandstone walls of Universities housed the same teaching model. The Southern Cross Model is different – immersive, responsive, in tune with the 21st century student. By joining Southern Cross, you are part of a better way to learn.
Prepare for university with a pathway program
If you have the passion, we have the entry pathway. We offer preparation courses to refresh your academic skills, increase your entry rank, or get you on track for a degree with a short course.
How to apply
Ready to take the next step in your higher education journey? Find out how you can apply.
There are many ways to get into Southern Cross University. Discover your options with an entry pathway.
The University offers a wide range of scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Student life at SCU
Our UniLife program aims to encourage both your academic success and support your wellbeing.
Get in touch
Future students (domestic)
T: 1800 626 481
T: 1800 005 687
T: +61 2 6620 3666
Future students (international)
T: +61 2 6620 3876
For more details