- are appropriately registered/accredited in the applicable country as:
- an educational institute; or
- a National or Regional Qualifications Framework; or
- an accrediting or issuing authority; or
- an industry body such as a training council or advisory board; or
- a Government body or other organisation that can demonstrate a valid interest in education, training and skills development;
- clearly identifies non accredited courses and professional development programs from accredited qualifications/courses in Australia or overseas;
- offers qualifications/courses/programs that are of an equitable standard, using Country Education Profiles Online (CEP Online), the UK NARIC, or equivalent system to advice on the comparability of overseas qualifications to the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) qualification levels benchmark;
- appears to provide training and/or education on an equitable basis to a range of student cohorts as part of their primary business activity;
- engages education practitioners/assessors that hold appropriate qualifications and expertise;
- by evidence of its published Policies, Rules and procedures, appears to reasonably employ sound corporate governance and abide by relevant legislative requirements;
- has suitably rectified any published minor or significant quality audit non compliance and has no recent critical non-compliance identified;
- only publishes links with professional bodies that appear to be bona fide; and
- issues valid academic Transcripts, Testamur/Certificates, Statements of Attainment and alike that comply with the requirements of issuing organisations in the relevant country.
Notification of the outcome of the Quality Assurance process is provided in writing.
Still have questions, contact us
For quality, review and compliance issues contact a member of staff from the Office of Planning, Quality and Review.