Recognition of Prior Learning and Advanced Standing
The Southern Cross course or series of courses you choose will be influenced by your current circumstances, personal and career goals and other factors such as your past academic performance, Southern Cross course entry requirements and any amount of credit for prior learning you might be entitled to receive.
These factors vary from person to person but, no matter what your circumstances, we can help you to confidently plan your study and career path in advance by:
- building a career profile based on your natural skills and talents; and
- examining your study options; and
- estimating the amount of credit transfer that may apply for your prior learning.
Advanced Standing Search and Calculator
Use the Advanced Standing Search and Calculator to identify how much credit transfer may apply for:
- completed or partially completed studies, through an accredited course (formal learning) or non-accredited course, seminar or professional development program (non-formal learning); and/or
- experience and expertise, through professional standing, paid or voluntary work, or community, leisure or domestic activities (in-formal learning).
Student pathway development
The University cooperates with institutions worldwide to develop linkages and pathways that students, employers and industry have confidence in.
If you want to partner with Southern Cross University to help students easily access university study, with credit for prior learning, view Articulation information for organisations.
Still have questions? contact us