Current Articulation Credit Linkages and Pathways
The University works with articulation partners to evaluate the learning experiences in units, courses, qualifications, or occupations to pre-determine:
- whether minimum academic or English language proficiency requirements are met; and/or
- any amount of credit transfer that may be awarded.
Articulation arrangements by organisation type
Select from the links below to view current articulation Credit Linkages or Pathways that may apply for your type of organisation.
- Southern Cross School or SCU College;
- ELICOS Provider;
- Private RTO;
- Higher Education Provider;
- Employer or Industry Body; or
- Overseas Provider.
Preferred articulation models
A number of articulation models are available to streamline entry (Admission), English proficiency and/or credit transfer (Advanced Standing), including:
- National or regional Credit Linkages that are NOT subject to a formal agreement. Linkages apply to any person that holds the named accredited course/qualification or occupation, regardless of which institute issued the award/qualification or statement of service; or
- Institute specific Pathways that may be supported by formal Agreement. Pathways apply only to a person that holds the named non-accredited or accredited course/qualification or occupation, issued by the specified articulation partner.
The University also cooperates to develop Reciprocal (reverse) Pathways, which support the recognition and mobility of current Southern Cross students and graduates into Vocational Education and Training (VET) or specialist Higher Education (HE) qualifications offered by other institutes.
You'll find definitions for these and other relevant terms in the Glossary of Terminology.
Still have questions? contact us