Training partner: Air Gold Coast
- AVI50215 Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence - Aeroplane)
- AVI50415 Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating) & CASA Multi-engine (Aeroplane) Instrument Rating (MEAIR)
- 12 months full-time
- AU$73,375 (Domestic Student Fee)
- VET student loans available to eligible full-time domestic students
Complete the online application form with Southern Cross University. Students may also be eligible for FEE-HELP.
Southern Cross University works with partners to offer the Bachelor of Business with a Commercial Pilot’s Licence. Students will need to complete the International Application with Southern Cross University and the respective partner organisation:
Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane)
Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating)
- Qualification equivalent to an Australian Year 12
- English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 with no band less than 5.5.