SCU Alumni Scholarship 2018
The SCU Alumni Scholarship is available to talented current Southern Cross University undergraduate students who wish to pursue further studies in a coursework master’s degree. This scholarship is made possible through the generous support from Southern Cross University alumni. Staff, students and graduates are all eligible to be active Southern Cross University alumni. Visit the alumni website for more information on what being an active alumni member offers you.
Complete application online through My Enrolment. Applications close 30 November 2017.
Course of Study
Any postgraduate degree, all campuses
Up to $3000 @ $1500 a year for a maximum of two years.
See Information for Recipients for details about general conditions and payments.
Applicants applying for the SCU (Alumni) Scholarship must be Australian citizens or permanent residents commencing full-time or part-time studies in any postgraduate coursework degree and must be an alumnus of Southern Cross University. Selection will be based on:
- Overall grade point average from undergraduate study at Southern Cross University
- Final Session GPA from undergraduate study at Southern Cross University
- Applicant must not be funded by their employer
- Demonstrated professional achievement and/or community service may also be considered
- Selection will also consider the standard of your response to the general scholarship application questions