Current student undergraduate scholarships
Scholarships for current students aim to reward outstanding achievement in first year or beyond and provide valuable financial support for successful continued study.
Scholarships on offer
A number of 2018 current student scholarships are currently under negotiation. Email broadcasts will be sent to relevant students as new offerings become available. Please make regular checks of this page. Current undergraduate students who are experiencing a range of social disadvantages are welcome to apply for SCU Equity Scholarships.
School of Business and Tourism
School of Environment, Science and Engineering
- Coffs Harbour City Council Engineering Scholarship
- Jim Dickinson Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
- Rous County Council Scholarship
School of Law and Justice
The Hotel School Sydney
How to apply
Applications for scholarships for continuing students or honours students are made via My Enrolment. Note: scholarships are referred to as ‘Rewards’ in My Enrolment:
- Go to My Enrolment
- Select Rewards
- Select Find a Reward, Scholarship or Prize from the Rewards > Summary page
- Select 2018 as the Offering Year
- Choose the Select button next to the reward you wish to apply for
- Choose the Apply button next to the relevant offering period for the Reward you wish to apply for
Continuing Scholarships are available to any continuing students (second year onwards). Applications open on a continuing basis.
For more information, contact the Scholarships Office.