2022 unit offering information will be available in November 2021
Covers the fundamentals of starting a business from scratch, building and sustaining that business, and continually renewing and refreshing the business.
- Business start-up: A strategic focus
- Customer-focusing the business: A marketing focus
- Get the right people: A people focus
- Manage your money: A financial focus
- Sustaining the business: A responsible business focus
- Making it all happen: A technology focus
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||demonstrate a critical understanding of building business case and strategic plan for a new business|
|2||demonstrate an ability to develop financial models and balance sheets|
|3||understanding the role of communication, data and information systems in starting a business|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- demonstrate a critical understanding of building business case and strategic plan for a new business
- demonstrate an ability to develop financial models and balance sheets
- understanding the role of communication, data and information systems in starting a business
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.