|Papua New Guinea - IBSU Port Moresby||N/A|
This unit introduces students to the existence of other ways of thinking and being outside their own experience of the world through their culture, environment, and politics. By utilising teaching and learning techniques of collaboration, curiosity, negotiation, communication, and critical thinking, students will work together to explore, understand, and reconsider the global business world in which we transact.
- Cultural norms and awareness
- Different national and cultural business systems
- Global economics
- Global geo-political influences on businesses
- Global supply chains
- Global sustainability systems
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||discover new perspectives on global business systems|
|2||demonstrate an understanding of critical appraisal and self-reflection|
|3||apply problem solving skills collaboratively to multi-faceted issues.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- discover new perspectives on global business systems
- demonstrate an understanding of critical appraisal and self-reflection
- apply problem solving skills collaboratively to multi-faceted issues.
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.