2021 unit offering information will be available in September 2020
Explores the role of intrapreneurship within organisations including the motivations, systems and cultures that support those roles. Students will understand the challenges faced by intrapreneurs in driving innovation within legacy organisations and how they can overcome them. Tools will be used to support the application of concepts that help deliver successful execution.
- What is intrapreneurship?
- Why are intrapreneurships vital to todays business landscape?
- Customer challenges - personalisation
- Resource challenges - capital and talent
- Business process challenges - service economy
- People challenges - engagement
- Technology challenges - systems and tools
- Customer problems
- Unique value proposition
- Business casing
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:||GA1||GA2||GA3||GA4||GA5||GA6||GA7|
|1||Understand the role and importance of intrapreneurship within a company or organisation||Knowledge of a discipline|
|2||identify challenge frameworks faced by intrapreneurs when driving innovation within organisations||Intellectual rigour|
|3||Apply the theory and frameworks developed in the subject to analyse and appraise a specific organisational problem||Ethical practice|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Understand the role and importance of intrapreneurship within a company or organisation
- GA4: Knowledge of a discipline
- identify challenge frameworks faced by intrapreneurs when driving innovation within organisations
- GA1: Intellectual rigour
- Apply the theory and frameworks developed in the subject to analyse and appraise a specific organisational problem
- GA3: Ethical practice
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Commencing 2021 Commonwealth Supported only. Student contribution band: 3
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.