Not currently available in 2022
Any new enterprise today operates in a dynamic and interconnected environment. This experiential unit provides the practical entrepreneurial methods required to keep up with the changing nature and demands of work, and create value in innovative ways. You will develop a creative mindset, entrepreneurial awareness and the capacity to identify entrepreneurial opportunities. Essential strategies for promoting enterprise growth will be covered in hands-on learning. These include evaluating decisions on funding models, successful scaling strategies and sustainable solutions. You will be prepared for a wide range of possibilities using entrepreneurial skills and knowledge to start a venture or contributing to an enterprise or community venture.
- Understanding what Enterprise Means
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Capability
- Entrepreneurial effectiveness
- New Product Development Process
- Design Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Innovative Business Models
- Funding Models
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Apply entrepreneurial and innovative skills and frameworks to identify an entrepreneurial opportunity|
|2||Utilise creativity techniques that enhance the development of a creative mindset|
|3||Analyse and develop strategies to fit diverse entrepreneurship perspectives|
|4||Identify and assess strategies that enhance the growth of enterprises|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Apply entrepreneurial and innovative skills and frameworks to identify an entrepreneurial opportunity
- Utilise creativity techniques that enhance the development of a creative mindset
- Analyse and develop strategies to fit diverse entrepreneurship perspectives
- Identify and assess strategies that enhance the growth of enterprises
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.