Builds your understanding of policy, markets, value chains and networks within innovation ecosystems. Develop key skills in business development and how to add value to new and existing businesses by exploring innovation cycles and processes. Learn about collaborative arrangements and a range of development strategies that facilitate and enhance productive innovation systems.
1. The entrepreneurship ecosystem
2. Understanding value chains
3. National and regional innovation systems
4. Knowledge exchange and commercialisation
5. Collaborative models and business development
6. Innovation futures
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||identify the key elements and relationships of entrepreneurial ecosystems and value chains|
|2||evaluate the structure and function of innovation systems and frameworks|
|3||develop strategies to sustain innovation ecosystems within business and society|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- identify the key elements and relationships of entrepreneurial ecosystems and value chains
- evaluate the structure and function of innovation systems and frameworks
- develop strategies to sustain innovation ecosystems within business and society
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.