Develops advanced workplace skills in a live construction site environment. Students will practise and reflect on aspects of workplace behaviour related to cultural competence, working with a diverse workforce, and leadership.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||demonstrate competence in working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds|
|2||apply leadership skills to support cultural diversity in a civil construction workplace|
|3||deliver an oral presentation to workplace managers in a professional manner.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- demonstrate competence in working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- apply leadership skills to support cultural diversity in a civil construction workplace
- deliver an oral presentation to workplace managers in a professional manner.
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.