Provides support for students seeking to develop a professional portfolio that provides tangible evidence of a high level of professional learning and practice achieved against established professional standards. Students will plan and implement appropriate strategies for collecting, selecting, documenting and reflecting on evidence of professional learning and practice.
- Critical reflection on professional practice
- Standards of professional practice
- Quality evidence of professional practice and learning
- Professional portfolios
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||reflect critically on own professional practice and learning|
|2||critically appraise the role of professional standards or competencies in informing professional practice and ongoing professional learning|
|3||plan appropriate strategies to collect, select and critique evidence for inclusion in a professional portfolio|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- reflect critically on own professional practice and learning
- critically appraise the role of professional standards or competencies in informing professional practice and ongoing professional learning
- plan appropriate strategies to collect, select and critique evidence for inclusion in a professional portfolio
- Andre, K, Heartfield, M, & Cusack, L, 2017, Portfolios for Health Professionals, 3rd edn, Elsevier Australia.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.