Students spend 70–100 hours in an appropriate organisation using knowledge and skills acquired in their undergraduate degree. Students undergo workplace supervision thereby gaining an understanding of how their skills and knowledge can be applied in professional environments.
- Developing Working Relationships
- Organisational Structures, Goals, Culture and Change
- Professional Presentation
- Contemporary workplaces
- National and Regional Operational Differences
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||identify and evaluate workplace processes, protocols and practices|
|2||professionally apply knowledge and skills within an organisational context specific to the student's discipline|
|3||critically describe and reflect on the specific placement undertaken in the context of relevant practices and frameworks|
|4||produce a professional profile relevant to the student's discipline and industry.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- identify and evaluate workplace processes, protocols and practices
- professionally apply knowledge and skills within an organisational context specific to the student's discipline
- critically describe and reflect on the specific placement undertaken in the context of relevant practices and frameworks
- produce a professional profile relevant to the student's discipline and industry.
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.