Provides the opportunity to extend Arts practice in the discipline of choice (i.e. Visual Arts, Music, Dance or Drama, or any combination) to develop skills and experiences through a focused inquiry. This individual creative inquiry immerses the student in studio practice and related research. It is designed to provide an advanced understanding in their preferred discipline, as well as deeper experiences with the domains and practices of the Arts.
Module 1: Arts Practice and Research: Knowing, Doing, Telling
Module 2: Knowing: A/r/tography
Module 3: Doing: A/r/tographic
Module 4: Doing: A/r/tographic
Module 5: Doing: A/r/tographic
Module 6: Telling: A/r/tographic renderings
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||understand and apply key concepts, skills and practices in The Arts|
|2||explore a variety of artistic engagements to curriculum and pedagogy|
|3||creatively develop Arts based practices for implementation within schools|
|4||critically analyse and evaluate the impact of including Arts based practices in the school community|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- understand and apply key concepts, skills and practices in The Arts
- explore a variety of artistic engagements to curriculum and pedagogy
- creatively develop Arts based practices for implementation within schools
- critically analyse and evaluate the impact of including Arts based practices in the school community
Prescribed Learning Resources
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.