A career development unit designed to enhance professional practice in the Sciences and Engineering. Explore career potential, research career options, apply design thinking and develop essential career management skills to navigate the changing world of work.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Articulate professional identity, skills and strengths for career development and professional practice.|
|2||Analyse the changing nature of work, emerging trends and career opportunities.|
|3||Design a career plan to optimise professional development.|
|4||Evaluate ethical approaches for professional practice and networking.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Articulate professional identity, skills and strengths for career development and professional practice.
- Analyse the changing nature of work, emerging trends and career opportunities.
- Design a career plan to optimise professional development.
- Evaluate ethical approaches for professional practice and networking.
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.