Supports students during the project development phase of the research process. Students will comprehensively review the scientific literature to identify an evidence gap and design a suitable research project.
Students will be working under the supervision of expert academics to complete the initial stage of their research project.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||synthesise scientific evidence to identify a knowledge gap in health and human sciences|
|2||formulate a research question using a knowledge gap|
|3||design a project that addresses a research question using theory and methods|
|4||demonstrate timely progression of a research project|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- synthesise scientific evidence to identify a knowledge gap in health and human sciences
- formulate a research question using a knowledge gap
- design a project that addresses a research question using theory and methods
- demonstrate timely progression of a research project
Prescribed Learning Resources
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.