Supports students during the project execution phase of the research process. Students will write a scientific manuscript and present their research findings to an academic audience.
Students will be working under the supervision of expert academics to complete the final stage of their research project.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||analyse data to determine the key findings of a research project|
|2||discuss the findings of a research project in the context of current knowledge|
|3||identify practical implications and future research directions of a research project|
|4||communicate research using written and verbal formats|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- analyse data to determine the key findings of a research project
- discuss the findings of a research project in the context of current knowledge
- identify practical implications and future research directions of a research project
- communicate research using written and verbal formats
Prescribed Learning Resources
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.