This unit focuses on skills required to successfully undertake and complete an honours thesis and disseminate outcomes of research. Includes online seminars and self-directed project work designed to prepare graduates to present as an independent contributor to the research community.
- Scholarly writing and editing strategies
- Research communication for a variety of audiences
- Positioning your research in the context of current research
- Research translation
- Resume and career development
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||consolidate skills in scholarly writing and presentation of research|
|2||disseminate and promote a research topic and engage with peers|
|3||justify and discuss a research project in relation to the current research evidence and impact|
|4||demonstrate skills required to present as an independent contributor to research community|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- consolidate skills in scholarly writing and presentation of research
- disseminate and promote a research topic and engage with peers
- justify and discuss a research project in relation to the current research evidence and impact
- demonstrate skills required to present as an independent contributor to research community
- No prescribed texts.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.