Students will produce a proposal for future work that may be either a research proposal or an implementation plan.
- Arguing for change: improving practice or doing research
- Theories and frameworks
- Analysing and addressing ethical practices when proposing research and practice improvement
- Refining and focusing, ideas and strategies to achieve results
- Evaluating, sustaining and disseminating
- Composing a successful proposal: research or implementation
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||justify a proposal for addressing a gap in research or practice|
|2||refine and focus ideas and strategies to achieve results|
|3||analyse and address issues involved in delivering on the proposal ethically.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- justify a proposal for addressing a gap in research or practice
- refine and focus ideas and strategies to achieve results
- analyse and address issues involved in delivering on the proposal ethically.
- No prescribed texts.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.