2022 unit offering information will be available in November 2021
Explores the processes and procedures used to support Lifestyle Medicine practice, with a major focus on assessment and diagnosis.
- Clinical Processes and models of care.
- Shared medical appointments.
- Assessment in lifestyle medicine.
- Nutrition and anthropometric assessment.
- Physical activity assessment.
- Diagnostics and diagnosis in lifestyle medicine.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||Describe a range of clinical processes and models of care applicable to the practice of lifestyle medicine.|
|2||Analyse the role of shared medical appointments in lifestyle medicine.|
|3||Analyse diverse assessment techniques applicable to lifestyle medicine.|
|4||Critically examine diagnostic tests and diagnostic reasoning pertinent to lifestyle medicine.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- Describe a range of clinical processes and models of care applicable to the practice of lifestyle medicine.
- Analyse the role of shared medical appointments in lifestyle medicine.
- Analyse diverse assessment techniques applicable to lifestyle medicine.
- Critically examine diagnostic tests and diagnostic reasoning pertinent to lifestyle medicine.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.