2024 unit offering information will be available in November 2023
Develops knowledge and skills in integrative medicine with consideration of contemporary approaches and issues specific to clinical practice. Provides students with clinical application of content by engagement in observational clinical activities.
- Business models and considerations for integrative medicine practice [IM].
- Research-ready clinical practice.
- Integrative approaches to immune health.
- Integrative approaches to pain management.
- Contemporary issues in IM: genetics and epigenetics.
- Contemporary issues in IM: fatigue and sleep.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||apply business models applicable to integrative medicine clinical practice|
|2||evaluate methods and platforms for integrating research into clinical practice|
|3||explore contemporary integrative approaches to immune health and pain management|
|4||critically analyse genetics, epigenetics, fatigue and sleep in the context of contemporary integrative medicine practice|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- apply business models applicable to integrative medicine clinical practice
- evaluate methods and platforms for integrating research into clinical practice
- explore contemporary integrative approaches to immune health and pain management
- critically analyse genetics, epigenetics, fatigue and sleep in the context of contemporary integrative medicine practice
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.