Provides students with a self-directed study within a negotiated subject area. The student will be required to conduct independent research on the subject area, under supervision of the Unit Assessor.
The research topic is to be negotiated between the lecturer and student.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||define identified subject matter, articulate arguments that support the topic area and acknowledge or refute any opposing arguments|
|2||investigate concepts in relation to the identified research topic|
|3||define cultural competency in the context of the research topic.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- define identified subject matter, articulate arguments that support the topic area and acknowledge or refute any opposing arguments
- investigate concepts in relation to the identified research topic
- define cultural competency in the context of the research topic.
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.