|China - Guangxi UST||N/A|
|Papua New Guinea - IBSU Port Moresby||N/A|
Studies the techniques, tools and methods of systems analysis in a business environment. Aims to assist students to develop analytical skills in information requirements analysis, problem identification, feasibility assessment, data modelling, use case analysis, specifications and socio-technical issues of the systems development life-cycle.
1. Introduction to Agile Development
2. Agile Project Management
3. Investigating and Analysing Requirements
4. Modelling Approaches
5. Systems Design
6. Systems Implementation and Support
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||analyse requirements for a contemporary information system|
|2||develop an appropriate strategy and plan for system development using Agile methodologies|
|3||construct a variety of system description documents, including models such as screen designs and report layouts|
|4||communicate systems specifications, analysis and design in an effective manner as a systems analyst|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- analyse requirements for a contemporary information system
- develop an appropriate strategy and plan for system development using Agile methodologies
- construct a variety of system description documents, including models such as screen designs and report layouts
- communicate systems specifications, analysis and design in an effective manner as a systems analyst
- No prescribed texts.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.