|China - Guangxi UST||N/A|
|Papua New Guinea - IBSU Port Moresby||N/A|
Equips students with the skills necessary to understand and actively manage programming and programmed systems. Explores concepts such as outsourcing, testing, system procurement, system integration and implementation management. In addition, students will be introduced to key techniques for project management of design, implementation and maintenance processes.
1. Testing techniques
2. Maintenance and version control
3. Software procurement
4. Software project management
5. DevOps processes and tools
6. Impact and management of technology trends
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||produce and implement plans for software testing|
|2||apply management and maintenance techniques for software development projects|
|3||classify and write software procurement specifications|
|4||work within a team to analyse and recommend management actions related to current trends in information technology|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- produce and implement plans for software testing
- apply management and maintenance techniques for software development projects
- classify and write software procurement specifications
- work within a team to analyse and recommend management actions related to current trends in information technology
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.