|SCU Online||Study Period 2||Study Period 2|
Undergo structured and problem-based (scenario) learning experiences in order to execute higher-order project management outcomes in an agile environment, including in assessing and managing risk, establishing project controls, and ensuring project quality.
- Project Quality Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Risk Management
- Controlling Project Execution
- Readiness and Closure
- CCPM & APM
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
Learning outcomes and graduate attributes
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:||GA1||GA2||GA3||GA4||GA5||GA6||GA7|
|1||Assess and verify the risk associated with project implementation||Intellectual rigour||Creativity||Knowledge of a discipline||Communication and social skills|
|2||Assess and verify the quality of projects||Intellectual rigour||Ethical practice||Knowledge of a discipline||Communication and social skills||Cultural competence|
|3||Undertake systems design and root-cause analysis||Intellectual rigour||Knowledge of a discipline||Cultural competence|
|4||Control project performance and update project scope in the implementation phase||Intellectual rigour||Knowledge of a discipline||Lifelong learning||Communication and social skills|
Study Period 2
- Also available as an eBook from https://www.cengagebrain.com.au/shop/isbn/9781337406451: Kloppenborg, TJ, Anantatmula, V & Wells, KN, 2018, Contemporary Project Management, 4th edn, Cengage Learning, Stamford. ISBN: 978-1-337-40645-1.
- The book might be easiest to order from the PMI.org website: Project Management Institute, 2017, A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK guide), 6th edn, Newtown Square, Pa. ISBN: 978-1-628251845.
Teaching and assessment
SCU Online (intensive)
|Structured online learning|
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Commencing 2020 Commonwealth Supported only. Student contribution band: 3
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.