Design digital marketing strategies using key digital tactics and techniques. Learn how to develop well-structured digital marketing plans and undertake a digital marketing campaign. Each topic explores the technologies associated with digital marketing processes such as data, analytics, automation and AI. Students will learn how to use the current digital marketing channels and tools to understand and reach online audiences.
1. The digital marketing eco-system
2. Digital marketing channels and tools
3. Content creation and management
4. Customer experience and relationships
5. Data and analytics
6. Developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||analyse and apply key digital marketing tools|
|2||demonstrate creativity and innovation in the application of digital marketing strategies|
|3||undertake a digital marketing campaign.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- analyse and apply key digital marketing tools
- demonstrate creativity and innovation in the application of digital marketing strategies
- undertake a digital marketing campaign.
- No prescribed texts.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.