Provides small group tuition aiming to build on students' existing skills in guitar, keyboard, production or singing performance/presentation techniques; or to provide introductory performance/presentation skills in the specific studio areas. The study is sequenced according to the requirements and abilities of individual students, and the demands of the instrument, the voice or production aspects.
Studio specific WH&S and introduction to studio fundamentals
Studio specific practice and production techniques I and application
Studio specific practice and production techniques II and application
Studio specific repertoire or production research and performance/presentation application
Studio specific technical production and performance application
- Studio specific performance/presentation application.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||demonstrate technical application of studio specific practice routines or production techniques|
|2||demonstrate music performance techniques and musicianship skills applied to music performance/digital presentation|
|3||perform solo or in a small ensemble or present production folio|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- demonstrate technical application of studio specific practice routines or production techniques
- demonstrate music performance techniques and musicianship skills applied to music performance/digital presentation
- perform solo or in a small ensemble or present production folio
- Russell, S., 2020, Calm Hands: Safe and Efficient Technique for Pianists, Wagtail Books, New South Wales , Australia. ISBN: 978-0-646-82878-7.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.