2024 unit offering information will be available in November 2023
Integrates knowledge and skills in clinical sciences, naturopathic therapeutics, interdisciplinary care and clinical reasoning in order to safely and effectively assess, diagnose, plan, treat and review immunological clinical cases within the scope of contemporary naturopathic medicine practice.
- Clinical assessment: history taking
- Clinical assessment: assessment tools
- Clinical assessment: vital signs and anthropometric examination
- Clinical microbiology
- Clinical immunology I
- Clinical immunology II
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||demonstrate comprehensive clinical history taking|
|2||display application of assessment tools, vital signs and anthropometric examination appropriate to a clinical case|
|3||correlate the key characteristics of microbes implicated in human health|
|4||integrate clinical sciences, appropriate therapeutic applications and interdisciplinary care in immunological conditions|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- demonstrate comprehensive clinical history taking
- display application of assessment tools, vital signs and anthropometric examination appropriate to a clinical case
- correlate the key characteristics of microbes implicated in human health
- integrate clinical sciences, appropriate therapeutic applications and interdisciplinary care in immunological conditions
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.