Not currently available in 2023
Explores the impact of health policy, professional advocacy, leadership and research on contemporary naturopathic medicine practice. Potential career pathways and professional development opportunities are also examined within the context of naturopathic medicine.
- Health policy and naturopathic practice
- Professional advocacy
- Leadership in naturopathic medicine
- Research in naturopathic medicine
- Career pathways
- Professional development
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||discuss how naturopathic medicine practice is shaped by health policy|
|2||advocate a professional issue impacting contemporary naturopathic medicine practice|
|3||consider how research integrates into contemporary naturopathic medicine practice|
|4||assess possible career pathways and professional development opportunities in the context of naturopathic medicine|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- discuss how naturopathic medicine practice is shaped by health policy
- advocate a professional issue impacting contemporary naturopathic medicine practice
- consider how research integrates into contemporary naturopathic medicine practice
- assess possible career pathways and professional development opportunities in the context of naturopathic medicine
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.