Builds on the theoretical content of Health Promotion. Students implement and evaluate a health promotion project with community stakeholders. The proposal for this project is developed in Health Promotion. Students will have a completed project proposal from Health Promotion and will have been assigned a group and a community stakeholder.
This is a placement/project-based unit. It will not adhere to the module structure, but instead involve engagement with a project and application of theory learnt in Health Promotion.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||deliver a negotiated project related to health promotion/primary health care that addresses the needs of a variety of stakeholders|
|2||critically reflect on the outcomes of a health promotion/primary health care project|
|3||communicate the outcomes of a health promotion/primary health care project to a broad audience|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- deliver a negotiated project related to health promotion/primary health care that addresses the needs of a variety of stakeholders
- critically reflect on the outcomes of a health promotion/primary health care project
- communicate the outcomes of a health promotion/primary health care project to a broad audience
Prescribed Learning Resources
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.