|China - Guangxi UST||N/A|
Studies the technology of services provided by cloud providers with a view to select appropriate services and develop programs that use their programming Applications Programming Interfaces (API). Allows students to analyse and contrast security, performance and privacy implications of service providers.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||integrate cloud APIs and services to design and develop cloud applications|
|2||analyse cloud computing problems to compare and propose solutions|
|3||design and evaluate cloud computing systems|
|4||analyse and discuss security and privacy issues in cloud computing systems|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- integrate cloud APIs and services to design and develop cloud applications
- analyse cloud computing problems to compare and propose solutions
- design and evaluate cloud computing systems
- analyse and discuss security and privacy issues in cloud computing systems
- The textbook is highly recommended for all students. Textbook readings and activities are used extensively in the online offering. This text is available in electronic form: Erl, T, Mahmood, Z & Puttini, R, 2013, Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology and Architecture, 1st edn, Pearson, USA. ISBN: 978-0-13-338752-0.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.