2022 unit offering information will be available in November 2021
Studies the technology of services provided by cloud providers with a view to select appropriate services and develop programs that use their programming Applications Programming Interfaces (API). Allows students to analyse and contrast security, performance and privacy implications of service providers.
- API's for cloud services
- Developing client apps and cloud based code with API's for cloud services
- Cloud service models
- Cloud performance issues and performance management in cloud applications
- Security and privacy concerns in cloud system development.
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||design and create cloud applications that use a cloud API|
|2||analyse and make recommendations for cloud services for specified applications|
|3||compare and contrast security and privacy attributes of cloud services from different providers.|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- design and create cloud applications that use a cloud API
- analyse and make recommendations for cloud services for specified applications
- compare and contrast security and privacy attributes of cloud services from different providers.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.