|China - Guangxi UST||N/A|
This units builds on the object-oriented programming features learned in pre-requisite units by looking at advanced object-oriented concepts and their application in a modern API. By learning a modern API students will learn how to apply the concepts as well as understanding their technical makeup.
- Advanced class design
- Generics and lambdas
- Advanced collections
- Advanced exception handling
- Input and output
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||explain, compare, and apply advanced class design concepts|
|2||apply object-oriented programming principles to solve intermediate problems|
|3||distinguish between and use advanced collection classes|
|4||apply various inbuilt mechanisms within the programming languages to handle concurrency and various forms of input and output|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- explain, compare, and apply advanced class design concepts
- apply object-oriented programming principles to solve intermediate problems
- distinguish between and use advanced collection classes
- apply various inbuilt mechanisms within the programming languages to handle concurrency and various forms of input and output
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Fee paying courses
For postgraduate or undergraduate full fee paying courses please check Domestic Postgraduate Fees OR Domestic Undergraduate Fees
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.