|China - Guangxi UST||N/A|
Introduces students to the development of applications for mobile devices building on introductory programming, design and data communications units. Techniques for the design and development of client applications on mobile devices will be explored and applied. Modern middleware for interacting with server, peer-to-peer and cloud based data will also be examined and used in practical applications.
1. Mobile device structure and security and privacy
3. Angular (basics and pages)
4. Angular forms and REST
5. Ionic basics
6. Cordova and Ionic native and storage
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||contrast mobile device architectures, interfaces, operating systems, and common middleware technology|
|2||apply user-centred techniques to create application interfaces|
|3||apply modern development frameworks to create stand-alone and web-based mobile applications in a team|
|4||analyse and explain privacy and security requirements specific to mobile applications|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- contrast mobile device architectures, interfaces, operating systems, and common middleware technology
- apply user-centred techniques to create application interfaces
- apply modern development frameworks to create stand-alone and web-based mobile applications in a team
- analyse and explain privacy and security requirements specific to mobile applications
Prescribed Learning Resources
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed resources/equipment.
- Prescribed text information is not currently available.
- Prescribed resources/equipment information is not currently available.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.