Provides students with both the theoretical and practical skills to respond to rapidly changing mobile and cloud application development. Students will be able to design, develop and test a cloud-enabled mobile application, as well as identify the risks of privacy, security and ethical use of personal data.
- Introduction to TypeScript Programming
- Web programming using Angular framework
- Advanced web and mobile programming using Angular framework
- Cross-platform app development using Ionic framework
- Advanced native app development
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Technologies and Models
- Fundamental and Specialised Cloud Mechanisms
- Cost and Service Quality
- Advanced Cloud Architectures
- Specialised Cloud Architectures
Unit Learning Outcomes express learning achievement in terms of what a student should know, understand and be able to do on completion of a unit. These outcomes are aligned with the graduate attributes. The unit learning outcomes and graduate attributes are also the basis of evaluating prior learning.
|On completion of this unit, students should be able to:|
|1||analyse opportunities and requirements for developing cloud-enabled mobile applications|
|2||identify and evaluate recent trends and advances in mobile and cloud technologies|
|3||develop mobile applications and the supporting cloud services|
|4||determine and critically assess performance issues, security, privacy and ethical concerns of the proposed mobile application|
|5||propose solutions to advanced mobile app features which can enhance user experience and app’s functionality|
On completion of this unit, students should be able to:
- analyse opportunities and requirements for developing cloud-enabled mobile applications
- identify and evaluate recent trends and advances in mobile and cloud technologies
- develop mobile applications and the supporting cloud services
- determine and critically assess performance issues, security, privacy and ethical concerns of the proposed mobile application
- propose solutions to advanced mobile app features which can enhance user experience and app’s functionality
- No prescribed texts.
- No prescribed texts.
Teaching and assessment
Commonwealth Supported courses
For information regarding Student Contribution Amounts please visit the Student Contribution Amounts.
Please check the international course and fee list to determine the relevant fees.